Here is a recipe my daughter uses for make homemade slime.
1. 1/2 cup of glue.
2. 1/2 cup of shaving cream and foaming soap
3. Mix everything together
4. Tablespoon and a half of cornstarch.
5. Add a few squirts of regular hand soap and lotion.
7. Add your favorite food coloring!
8. Add your borax solution mixture carefully a little at a time.
9. Once your slime is forms, take it out of your bowl and knead it. Add borax solution and lotion to make your slime stretchy
9. Store in an airtight container.
Mix the Borax Solution in a different bowl
Borax Solution Instructions:
1. Get 1 cup of hot/warm water.
2. Get 1 teaspoon of borax powder.
3. Pour the teaspoon of borax into the cup of water.
4. Mix until dissolved.